Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A little prayer... well because prayer is important!

Lord Jesus, you are the God of all, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love You and keep your commandments. Every good and perfect gift comes to us from Your hand.

I thank you for all that I have received. Lord, I ask that you would bless me so that I can be a blessing to others. That You would fill my house with Your peace and Your Presence. Give me wisdom to make the right decisions in every situation so that You can prosper me in all that I do. Give me favor in all of my relationships, with family, friends and coworkers. Help me to be a testimony of your love to everyone around me. Fill my life with Your purpose, Lord Jesus.

Help me find joy in every day, even in the smallest things. According to Your word, surround me with Your favor as with a shield, and guard my going out and my coming in. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, and empower me to walk in the fullness of my destiny. I pray in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment