Monday, January 14, 2013

becoming VERY frustrated with my Internet connection... it seems that there is an issue and so half the web pages I try to connect to I can't... and these are like normal ones... Facebook, Hotmail, etc. I can connect fast to any Google related page, I would assume because WildBlue and Google have some agreement. Anyway I really hope they fire off that other satellite so I can get Excede.... in the mean time I battle for simple Internet access.

The snow & freezing temperatures (minus Fahrenheit temps) have water pipes frozen, wood is low and today I am feeling just a tad discouraged. I do know that it will get better and this is just a momentary issue... I am going to make a blazing fire and hopefully defrost pipes, my husband is going to go get some wood and hopefully we will be back in bussiness today...

It isn't always easy living in a non-traditional setting but we will make it work...

No comments:

Post a Comment