Monday, November 5, 2012

One of the things we have to consider when choosing paint for our new home is the "warmth" of the paint (more cold months than warm months) and light reflective value and ease of cleaning. So we are looking at high LRV colors in warm shades in high gloss.

So much to paint... not just walls but floors too... We will be busy!

I sat in the house yesterday thinking about all there is to do and all I want to do and realized we are going to be busy indoors and out for a very long time... A good thing since this is an investment not only in our future but the future of our children. I will be posting some pictures a little later today along with ideas that I have to brighten things up (I am a light addict... need lots of vitamin D therapy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment